Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Night Sleep

Good Night Sleep
Finally after weeks of difficulty trying to sleep,i finally achieved sleeping soundly yesterday.In fact the reason i had a good night sleep yesterday is because i went for a jog and tire myself,which in the conclude me to hit the bed due to exhaustion.Usually i would have problem sleeping because i hardly do anything at home.I just wake up in time for lunch,sit on the computer until its time to water plants.As you can see my daily lifestyle has not been healthy,so me deciding to change my daily routines has bare fruit immediately.Guess what,i actually woke up at 1.30 pm today and i have a legit reason for that.That was actually my low red blood cell count taking its effect actually.After going through today,it feels much better for me now so i hope i can experience this for as long as i can until i want it to stop.hehe

No comments: