Monday, June 23, 2008

Going Public

Going Public as in the head lines of our STAR News Paper yesterday.
Enough said regarding the title,as if this moment I'm so stoked to present to you Credentials To Life.It maybe one of the least popular names you can come across but thats the best i can do in such short period of time.The reason why i choose this name was because this sentence Credentials To Life as a positive meaning to ones life via attesting to a person's education or characters,etc.Besides i thought this name was kinda cool also,in fact not many tend to use such sentences as they stick to their diminishing way of life (emo).Returning to our main agenda,after all introduction made above,now can i can finally go public with this blog with hope that people and friends enjoy this also the ones that has driven me to this this.It might seem boring in the beginning,I'm just an average person starting something that could be good to my life,so just give me some time and i will get use to it.As it is now,I'm already thinking of changing my layout which i don't really know how to do.But someone told me to stick to the ones provided here.hehe.Thanks Beautiful.It means a lot for you to show your support.Hope you like what I've done so far.aite.Bye

No comments: