Friday, June 27, 2008

Break Lose

Break Lose
I have to admit that this last 3 days have been so boring.First of all the internet connection was shit.Other than that i had to spend most of the time watching movie on the computer.Besides there was hardly anyone online.In fact the person that i wanted to talk to the most was not online either even right now there is none i want to talk to.All i do now is listen to music and post this blog also registering for a gmail account.Right now I'm just sitting down thinking of the next word to type on this blog and i am absolutely clueless.Besides the weather is killing me,its so hot i cant imagine I'm sweating on this chair I'm sitting on.I've come to the end of this blog and I'm signing off and if there is anything just leave a comment.Bye

No comments: