Thursday, July 17, 2008

Took A Fall!!

Took A Fall!!
Let me tell you what happened,i have this puppy called Lola,which only a month old and day before yesterday she hurt he leg because of me.I'll tell you why and how,like every other day i will have dinner like usual but on that day i had dinner while watching Private Practice.During the process of eating Lola was all over me,jumping here and there.So when i was done i decided to run for it to the kitchen.This happened in a flash,i ran,i slipped and i fell down.During that process i could actually see everything in slow-mo like i had this anxiety attack or something.All i could see was my hand hitting the dinning table chair,my leg all twisted and my head banging against the cupboard.So there i was lying down on the ground and re-running my mind just checking if i had broken my leg,but i did not so i woke up.My mum was running towards me so did my sister and then is where my dog hurt herself.During this incident my dog actually chased me and when i fell down,she made a quick U-turn and hit the sofa chair and there she hurt her leg.The end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want PUPPY LOLA!!
Hope she's okie now.