Thursday, July 17, 2008

Management Gone Haywire!!

Management Gone Haywire!!
On Monday night i booked this ticket to go watch Wanted in a local cinema nearest and available.i had everything planned out well.Leave at 5 pm,go finish dad's business and for mum to pay off the credit card bills.And then we had this problem that this payment wasn't accepted at this place and my bright sister told that we can do it some where else.It was 7 pm now and i only got 15 mins left to collect this tickets.On the way to this cinema and my dad is like driving the car like he never been to klang before.Infact,he has been living in it for like 24 years and still act like he dont know anything.When we reached this so called bank,it was closed and i got really pissed and we rushed off to the cinema.While they were finding a place to park the car i took off and when to collect the tickets.Out of the blues,this guy on the counter told that my ticket were sold off,i was like i'm only 1 min late.I called my mum,so did my dad came and checked that tickets out.It was gone i told so i suggested to buy the tickets in different sitting and i took mark the sits and he was like will your mother and sister agree to sit like this or not.I was like as well as they both sat next to each other is enough.He was like "ask them la",i got so pissed this time and by the time they came and decide the tickets were gone.I stormed off and my parents left that place and came to comfort me.HEll NO!! I gave them a piece off my mind,i asked that is it a must for me and my dad to sit next to each other and this simple thing also he cant decide and why was the credit card bill was so important and had to be paid before the movie.It could be done after that,no harm done.After awhile we took time to calm down and left but until now i'm still angry with this matter.I was not wrong and everyone is to be blamed.

No comments: