Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tagging??

1) Do you think you're hot?
Hahah..i donno..I can’t answer this


2) Upload your favorite picture of you!

3) Why do you like that picture?
- donno..i never tried this pose before..haha


4)When was the last time you ate pizza?
- A month ago I think...

5) the last song you listened to?

Mutemath - spotlight


6) what are you doing right now besides this?

Playing poker…


7) what name would you prefer besides yours?

I have no idea…

People i tag:

Nisha Natasha

Ivan

Jovi

Kimberly

Roshann





8)Who is number 1?

A gud friend of mine (Christmas Baby)



9)Number 3 is having a relationship with?

I hav no idea?


10) Say something about number 5?

Hardworking dude…




11) How about number 4?

Pro dancer...i would love to dance with her..haha


12)Who is number 2?

My ex classmate


13) Say something the person who tag you.

Oolala...someone I would look up too..In fact she’s very nice and I would love to have her around





No comments: